Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer knitting and Reading

As summer is approaching I am starting to think about what to knit. I am still catching up on ufo's and have a pair of socks on needles. My thoughts are to finish up and start on Steggie form Knitty.com for a friends son. He will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. Then I will turn my attention to hats and mittens for winter.

As for knitting for me I will be making myself the Irish Hiking Scarf and Hat on Ravelry.com. I am still trying to decide on what type of yarn I want to use, it is such a hard decision. Alpaca is winning at this point, but who knows I could change my mind again.

Summer also brings reading on days to hot to knit. I have started to make a list of summer reads. Right now I am into Debbie Macomber books, I also like non-fiction so if you know of any good books let me know.

No comments: