Monday, October 20, 2008

I have completed most of my Christmas knitting. This is a good thing because I can't stand all the hustle and bustle at the stores. Don't even get me started on the grabbing and pushing, the nicest people become extremely rude and so not themselves. Anywho, enough of that.





Reading is another passion of mine and I have been reading the Chicks With Sticks trilogy. I know what your thinking it is a teeny bopper book. Who cares? It is still a book and a good one at that. I have also recently read The Knitting Circle by Ann Hood. I found myself putting myself into the lives of the women in this book. Knitting has helped me through alot in my life. I call it my therapy, the clicking of the needles and getting into a rythmic trance tuning out all around me. I have even been caught falling asleep mid-stitch. What are some of your favorite knitty reads?





I am going to leave you with a great fall foilage picture.








No comments: