Thursday, June 05, 2008

Spring/Summer has finally come to Maine and I find myself already thinking about Christmas knitting. It takes time for me to get things done and with everyone in the family getting a knitted item I can see some late nights in my future. Some of the things on the list so far 2 fair isle sweaters, 5 vest, a felted bag, and a readers wrap. I haven't thought about what to make hubby yet and his family.

I have been thinking about going back to college and finally getting my degree. I will be changing my major to Social work when I go back. After 14 years in Medical Records a change would be refreshing. I want to work with Veterans and get them on the right path to the care they require. Being a Vet myself it will be a way to give back some of what I have learned.

No comments: